- Registration is free for:
- Members of First Presbyterian Church, Knoxville, TN
- College Students
- Payments below use the secure Paypal Site which accepts all major credit cards.
- Select desired options via the drop-down menus below and then click on the “Add to Cart” button(s)
- You must click on a “Add to Cart” button for each item separately.
- When you click on an “Add to Cart” button, it will take you to a secure PayPal page. You can get back to this page (to add a donation, for example), by clicking on the blue “Continue Shopping” link on the top right of the PayPal page.
- Click on the “View Cart” button to review your shopping cart or check out and pay.
- Donations go to support our Congo visitors and other conference costs.
- There are answers to some frequently asked questions below.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is my donation tax deductible?
Answer: Donations are not tax-deductible (CMN is not a 501(c)3 organization).
If you want your donation to be tax-deductible, you will need to make your donation through a church or some other 501(c)3 organization. That church or organization can return to this page and make the donation on-line. Alternately, they may send a check to our treasurer, Congo Mission Network; C/O Mr. William Rule, Treasurer; 250 Meadow Ridge Drive; Shepherdstown, West Virginia 25443. Please write “CMN donation” in the memo line.
- Why do the “Add to Cart” buttons take me to a Paypal site?
Answer: We use Paypal to process our payments. It is a very secure site and it can handle major credit cards.
- Must I have a Paypal account to make payments with my credit card?
Answer: No. When you are ready to pay, view to your “Cart”. There is a gray “Checkout Button” right above where it says “Pay without a PayPal account“. Click on it and follow the directions.