- Donations go to support our Congolese partners by assisting with internet communication so they can participate in the conference and for other conference costs.
- Donations may be made by check or by using the secure Paypal site (see below).
- NOTE: Paypal accepts all major credit cards.
- To donate by check see below.
- There are also answers to some frequently asked questions at the end below.
Donate using PayPal
- Select the desired donation using the drop-down menu below and then click on the “Add to Cart” button(s)
- When you click on an “Add to Cart” button, it will take you to a secure PayPal page. You can pay immediately by clicking on the yellow “Paypal Checkout” button on the right. Or You can get back to this page (to add a second donation, for example), by clicking on the blue “Continue Shopping” link on the top right of the PayPal page.
- Click on the “View Cart” button to review your donations or to check out and pay.
Donating by Check:
You may send a check to our treasurer. Please write “CMN donation” in the memo line.
Congo Mission Network
C/O Mr. William Rule, Treasurer
250 Meadow Ridge Drive
Shepherdstown, West Virginia 25443.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is my donation tax deductible?
Answer: Donations are not tax-deductible (CMN is not a 501(c)3 organization).
If you want your donation to be tax-deductible, you will need to make your donation through a church or some other 501(c)3 organization. That church or organization can return to this page and make the donation on-line.
- Why do the “Add to Cart” buttons take me to a Paypal site?
Answer: We use Paypal to process our payments. It is a very secure site and it can handle major credit cards.
- Must I have a Paypal account to make payments with my credit card?
Answer: No. When you are ready to pay, view to your “Cart”. There is a gray “Checkout Button” right above where it says “Pay without a PayPal account“. Click on it and follow the directions.